- This event has passed.
Bairnsdale Peer Action Group
25 May | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on 25 May 2021 at 10:00 am
Peer Action Groups provide peer support and encouragement for people with disability to:
- Network with other people experiencing the same situations, needs and issues.
- Learn to make NDIS supports work to achieve personal goals and become more able to make decisions and choices
- Create relationships and friendships that empower and create confidence
- Increase opportunities for recreation, work, and community participation
- Develop self-advocacy skills and learn to access independent advocacy support when needed
- Do projects together to improve and promote more inclusive communities for everyone
Contact Annette 0407 375 633 or [email protected]
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin