Come & Try activities (C&T) are a popular part of the Conference. They give delegates a chance to relax and try something new and fun eg. Fishing, jewellery making, cricket.
Please note: each delegate is entitled to do a maximum of two come & try activities or for single day registration, one come & try.
- an alternative to workshops and presentations for people who have not attended conferences before &/or who find participating in sessions difficult.
- an opportunity for social interaction and networking.
- an opportunity to try new activities and learn new skills.
Some people think the come & try activities are what the conference is about, but they are an added extra.
The come & try activities should only been seen as:
- providing accessible alternative to workshops and presetnations for people who have not attended conferences before and/or who find participating in sessions difficult
- an opportunity for social interaction and networking
- an opportunity to try new activities and learn new skill
Come and Try Booking Sheet will be available in November