Come & Try activities (C&T) are a popular part of the Conference. They give delegates a chance to relax and try something new and fun eg. Fishing, jewellery making, cricket. Popular activities will go fast (eg. jewellery, Harley Rides) so don't delay!!!! Some new activities in 2018 are: balloon netball, bushwalking, sewing and making a suncatcher.
Please note: each delegate is entitled to do a maximum of two come & try activities or for single day registration, one come & try.
- an alternative to workshops and presentations for people who have not attended conferences before &/or who find participating in sessions difficult.
- an opportunity for social interaction and networking.
- an opportunity to try new activities and learn new skills.
Some people think the come & try activities are what the conference is about, but they are an added extra.
The come & try activities should only been seen as:
- providing accessible alternative to workshops and presetnations for people who have not attended conferences before and/or who find participating in sessions difficult
- an opportunity for social interaction and networking
- an opportunity to try new activities and learn new skill