These workshops are delivered by parents with personal experience of the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and are delivered in a user-friendly format.
Wed. 12 June 10am to 12 noon Session 1 Understanding your NDIS Plan
- -What does the jargon in your Plan mean?
- -Working out how & what you can spend funds on?
Wed. 19 June 10am to 12 noon Session 2 How the NDIS Funding Works
- -Using the Price Guide; What’s flexible & not?
- -The Portal; Budgeting; Funding Management Options
Wed. 26 June 10am to 12 noon Session 3 Implementing Your Plan
- How to get your Plan into action quickly
- Selecting Services; Service Agreements
Workshops are free for families
Each of the Family Team has worked in the disability sector for many years and have a family member with a disability who is funded as a participant of the NDIS. This combination of skills and knowledge provides the personal and professional perspective of working with the services and the NDIS to gain a good life for their family member.
For more information or to book a free workshop contact:
Christine Scott ph: 0418 567 518 Email [email protected]
You can download the flyer here