Registration for the 2020 Having a Say conference will open in August. Daily registration includes morning and afternoon tea, entry to presentations, perfomances and come & try activities.
Registration for the whole conference also includes a ticket to the Dinner Disco at The Pier with stunning views of the bay and city lights.
Applying for NDIS funding to attend the conference
If you need funding in your NDIS Plan to help support you with the costs of participating in the Having a Say Conference ask your NDIS Panner to fund support you need.
Applying for sponsorship? The sponsorship application is located at the back of the Registration Booklet.
VALID is able to offer limited sponsorship to assist people with the cost of registration thanks to the support of the Department of Health and Human Services, Victoria (DHHS)
and the Disability Services Commissioner.
Who can apply for Registration Sponsorship?
- People with a disability (ie. physical, sensory, intellectual, ABI or multiple disabilities as defined by the Disability Act 2006) aged 16 & over
- People with disability living in Victoria
Who will be given Priority for Sponsorship?
- People who are experiencing financial difficulty
- People who live in rural or remote area
- People who are presenting or performing at the conference
- People who are part of leadership groups, self-advocacy groups and/or VALiD networks
For people living interstate we are seeking additional funding to support people with disability to attend the conference, for more information on how we can asist you to attend the conference, please contact Brenda or Christine at the VALID office on 03 9416 4003 or email [email protected]