12:30pm - 2:30pm Friday 2 August 2019
A workshop aimed at supporting participants and families get the best out of their NDIS funding.
This Workshop covers:
This session is aimed at assisting people with disability and their families with preparing for their NDIS Plan Review or their first NDIS Plan. It provides information to assist people understand what information you need to provide to the planner in order to get the best outcome for your needs.
▪ Why it is important to prepare for your NDIS Plan Review meeting?
▪ Gathering your information e.g. quotes, schedule and evidence
▪ Maximises your chance of getting what you need
▪ Review your Participant Statement i.e. ‘about me’, goals
▪ Making decisions about how to you want to ‘manage the funds’
Each of the VALID Family Team has worked in the disability sector for many years and have a family member with a disability who is funded as a participant of the NDIS. This combination of skills and knowledge provides the personal and professional perspective of working with the services and the NDIS to gain a good life for their family member.
For more information or to book this workshop contact:
Christine Scott ph: 0418 567 518 RSVP via email: [email protected]
You can download the flyer here