The purpose of the Inclusive Community Development Network (ICDN) is to provide a forum for practitioners committed to working for inclusion for people with a disability that is:
- informed by a passion and commitment for effective, sustainable and inclusive community development practice
- committed to supporting and engaging the expertise of any person committed to creating a more inclusive society in a spirit of restful and tolerance for diversity of views and approaches
- committed to bringing together...
- the lived experience of disability;
- the expertise of community sector professionals;
- the contribution of both the political and administrative arms of government; and
- socially responsible business leaders and organisations
The ICDN meets on a bi-monthly basis.