VALID and the Greater City of Bendigo invite you to exhibit at the Be Well Be Connected Expo which will cover aged, disability and community services.
The expo’s aim is to empower older people, people living with a disability and their families and supporters about what options and supports are available. It is vital for individuals and their supporters to have good information and to make 'connections' that will assist them to be confident in dealing with services, the NDIS and participate in community fully.
The public can visit the Expo for free and exhibits will include local, state wide and national services that can provide older people and NDIS participants with support in a range of 'CATEGORIES', including:
Equipment & Assistive Technology
- Rights & Empowerment support
- Aged Care
- Skill Development & Employment
- Therapeutic Supports
- Community supports & Info
- NDIS specific support ONLY e.g. Support Coordination &/or Plan Management
- Flexible Supports for agencies who provide multiple ‘types’ of support, such as personal care, day activities, community access etc.
Short Information Sessions will also be conducted during the Expo on topics related to positive ageing, accessing support and understanding and taking control of funding e.g. NDIS, Aged Care Packages.
The Expo is free to visitors and there is no need for visitors to register to attend.
Becoming an Exhibitor
If you have any questions you can call Christine on 0418 567 518